Dear OPP team,
my name is Niklas. I'm a student of engineering at the University of Kassel (Germany).
Due to that, I want to write a dissertation about „Open Source Manufacturing“.
While exploring the Internet for some open source hardware projects and some good hints given by my professor, I found the OPP project.
Referring to this, I got a few questions. Therefore, I would be very thankful if you could answer them.
1. When did you start?
2. Why do you choose the open source solution? What are the advantages of your project?
3. Which license do you use?
4. What are the tasks of the community?
5. How do you get your project known? (advertising)
6. How long was the development time? Would you say it was shorter as „closed“ projects?
7. Do you reduce the costs by using the open source solution?
9. You developed the prosthetics do you give a guarantee?
I am looking forward to hearing from you soon.